We are half way through summer and the summer sale is on in most of my favourite stores for summer clearance and preparation for Fall/Winter 2018-2019 season. I have looked through most of these stores; the prices are ridiculously slashed and the deals are too good to be true but my account is “one kain” this season. So I decided to share my favourite stores with you in no particular order. Plus stay glued to the very end because I have something little for you.
- Old Navy: This store offers a variety of clothing materials but I buy my cardigans, sweatshirt, jeans pants from this store. The summer sale in this store is epic plus there is a particular percentage off from the sales price when the order is placed online.
- H&M: My one-stop store for window shopping, statement Tees and accessories. The sales going on here is so good to be true but remember I am on a tight budget 🤦🏻♀️. Imagine a floral top for $4.99.
- Asos: Another store that satisfies my window shopping habit but I hardly buy from this store because of the set shopping limit before you can enjoy free shipping.
- Payless ShoeSource: This is my number one store for shoes and bags/purses. The prices are unbelievable plus there are always coupons to be used which results in paying less for more value.
- Zara: This is one store that offers designer dupes at a fairly affordable price plus their items are of great quality. This store only puts items on sale twice a year. Your girl signed up for their newsletter to be in the know. And guess what? they are currently having a sale.
- The thrift store: This is usually my favourite place to destress and pay less for more. Collections in thrift stores differ from one location to another. Discounts in this store depend on the day you go shopping. And if you are wondering what a thrift store is; it is a store that deals in pre-owned clothing items. It is locally called the second hand/bend down select boutique in Nigeria.
- Local Walmart store/ Walmart.com: On random visits to my local Walmart store or during my breaks, I walk to the apparel section to find good items for sale at a ridiculous price. Also on walmart.com, I find good deals on there.
- Ali Express: This store has a little bit of everything in it, the only ‘but’ is it is a Chinese store. I window-shop on the Ali express app a lot. I buy clothes, hair, accessories, home improvement items etc on here. And if you are confused on how to buy something on this app, a fellow blogger Tonye shared: The Ultimate Shopaholic Guide: How To Shop Smartly on Aliexpress; a step by step guide on how to shop on Ali express app.
- Van Heusen: This is one store I never fail to visit anytime I find myself in the Outlet Mall. This store offers quality business casual clothing at a really affordable price and there is always a sale going on in this store. ALWAYS!!!
There you have it, beautiful people. These are the stores I shop at or window shop in every now and then. So if you see any clothing item on me, it is probably from one of these stores.
I will be giving out a $25 dollars Payless ShoeSource gift card to a lucky follower who resides in the US. To participate in this giveaway we should be friends on Instagram and all the rules will be posted on there. Winner will be announced on the 19th of August, 2018.
NOTE: This is not a paid/sponsored post, this is just a post to share my favourite stores for my fashion needs.
Thanks for stopping by!
Which other stores are your absolute favourite for affordable fashion pieces (both Nigerian and International)? I will love to know in the comment section.